Sunday 13 March 2016

Post 0: Welcome, and an introduction

Hello there, and welcome to my new blog; let me introduce myself and what this blog will cover.
Photo credit - @tinyblob

I am a maker and hacker living in Edinburgh with a particular interest in music and audio, playing with everything from MIDI to synthesis to valve amplification and everything else in between. I was a co-founder of the Edinburgh Hacklab makerspace and most of the things you'll see here will be at least partly developed in there - indeed, I've blogged a few times over there already.

The blog was primarily born out of a desire to share some of the discoveries I've made with pieces of equipment I am working with, but I'll also try to show some of the things I'm working on as they are developed.

If you find anything useful or interesting, please get in touch to let me know!

Cheers
Gareth

No comments:

Post a Comment